Step 1: Sign in to your Admin dashboard,
Step 2: Go to “Configure” on the left-hand side in the menu bar and click on “Dropship”.
Step 3: choose channel and locale
Channels: These are stores created to promote a product. It is a way to have multiple marketplaces for products, and helpful in bringing products or services to the market so that they can be purchase by a targeted customer.
Locales: It is the language of the country that the marketplace supports. With locales, customers can access your marketplace in their native language. Having more than one language for your marketplace improves the shopping experience of your customers.
Step 4: Enter the “Username” and set a “Token” ( These are part of the credentials of AliExpress dropshipping to import products)
Step 5: Scroll down to the “Product” section and follow the steps below to set product properties;
– Set product status by selecting “Enabled” or “Disabled”
By default, only enabled products are displayed on the storefront.
– Select default channels, locales, attribute family, category, and tax category for imported product
Attribute family: Attribute family is a collective set of attributes organized in groups. With the help of the attribute family, you can import all the information about a particular product at once.
Category: The category is a structure of your catalog that enables customers to easily find specific products among the lots of products available on the storefront.
Tax category: A Tax Category is the grouping of similar product tax rates. It allows applying one or more Tax Rates to transactions based on various criteria.
– Set Product visibility on the front end in the new or featured category section.
Step 6: Set
Step 7: Set the price of the products imported from AliExpress by selecting the options from the drop-down arrow.
N/B: You can set the price of the products imported from AliExpress as follows:
- Same As AliExpress:- keep the price same as AliExpress
- Custom Price:- set the customized price
- Increase:- increase the price(%)
- Decrease:- decrease the price(%)
Step 8: Set Product Quantity For Dropship by selecting the quantity and inventory source type
N/B: You can set the quantity of the products as imported.
- Same as AliExpress:- set the quantity same as AliExpress
- Custom Quantity:- set custom quantity as per your choice.
Step 9: Set auto-update for quantity and price of product imported from Ali express by making the button active
After successfully setting all configuration of the dropship manager you have to click on Save.